7.26.2012

Showstopper Bedrooms

I have no words for how awesome this bedroom is from the 2012 Traditional Home Hampton Designer ShowhouseRobert Passal hit it out of the park!  I mean those walls and that bed. In the middle of the room. In love.


Oh the details!

Again I have no words for how many ways I love this room.

The next room that comes in at a very close second, almost tie is the nursery done by House of Honey.  If it were cool that I slept in a crib for the rest of my life, consider this room mine. 

Now THIS is a nursery that can grow with the child.  Nothing about this room screams baby to me.  OK, lets not count the crib. Or the toys. Or the child size table.  But everything else is pure love.  Like that WALLPAPER! GET IN MY HOUSE NOW!




Dont get me wrong, all the the rooms in the showhouse are amazing, but these two happen to be my very favorite.

Is it too late to change the direction of my bedroom for the One Room Challenge? 


(All photos by Eric Striffler via Traditional Home. For more info on the showhouse visit Hampton Designer Showhouse webpage)

16 comments:

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

im with you, these rooms are amazing. In addition to everything you already pointed out for that master bedroom, I love the wall covering in that marbelized texture! and those wall to wall windows! That nursery is so brilliant. I love when a baby's room isn't babyish! This is so sophisticated!

StagerLinda said...

The walls in the Passel bedroom are other worldly. That image is captivating.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

You. Are. Killing. Me. FAB!!! Love it all!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I want the both chests, the desk and that Chandelier!!! NOW

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

That is the most awesome nursery I've ever seen. I'd sleep in a crib for the rest of my life too if I could have that room. and the first room...WOW....just spectacular. That bed is a showstopper.

Hannah said...

Omg that wallpaper. Unreal.

Katie of At Home When Im With You said...

WOW! Love the wall treatment in the bedroom- how did they do that?!?

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Both are gorgeous, but I have been going crazy over the bedroom all week. I love the combination of coral and green...and that wallpaper, ah-mazing!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

very Kelly W.

Rebecca and Lori said...

Gah! These rooms are gorgeous!
~Lori

Kim said...

My babies are grown, the youngest is 12 ... I wish I could have a re-do on their rooms ... I think it must have been because I was on a serious budget!! These rooms are beautiful!!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

That bed! OMG, that bed!

Matters of Style said...

Love the House of Honey nursery! I will be the lone dissenter and say I don't love that bedroom. Not the layout or the color combo.

heronkady said...

Thank you for this post!

www.magshop.us

Unknown said...

This show house is killing me. I love those watercolor walls!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Beds Perth said...

I love your taste in terms of choosing a bed. It is great.